The Arlington Garden Amphitheater is located near the middle Arlington Drive entrance to the Garden.
Built in honor of lifelong Pasadenan and initial Garden supporter Sabra Clark, the Amphitheater is the product of many persons' talent and support.
Rob Miller and friends of Sabra provided the funding for the Amphitheater. It was built by La Loma Development Co. from split concrete urbanite and sandstone from the face of the Durand House that stood on the site from 1904-1964. The columns came from an Altadena home. The Amphitheater's top was built by Ray Cirino. A stained glass window installed in the top picturing a pomegranate has been built by Janet and Rafael Calvo of Tico Tech in Altadena.
The Amphitheater is used for picnics, classes, lectures and musical performances and plays put on by families.